Yantarniy, Sovetskaya street, 40
The old park founded in the 18th century by H. T. Stein, the owner of Palmnicken estate, is located on a gentle slope between the town and the sea. The park was transferred to the ownership of Palmnicken town in 1870. The area of the preserved part of the park is 10 hectares. The park has valuable trees (linden, beech, sycamore maple, Norway maple, katsura, Douglas fir, tulip tree) and shrubs (sheep berry, willow spiraea, snow shrub, etc.).