Monument to Albert, Duke of Prussia
bronze sculpture by Johann Friedrich Reusch was installed at one of the
towers of the Königsberg Castle on May 19, 1891. In 1935, the monument was
moved to another castle tower. It survived during the bombing and assault on
the city, but after a few years disappeared without a trace. At the initiative
of Kaliningrader dwellers, a copy was created, which was installed at the walls
of the Cathedral on June 30, 2005.