village Drujba, Znamenskoe shosse, 2
Allenburg Church was built in 1405 from field stone. During the First world war, Allenburg was repeatedly in the war zone, so the Church was badly damaged. By 1925 it was restored and on August 30 of that year it was re-consecrated. After 1945 the Church remained intact. In the postwar years, the building was used as a grain dryer and warehouse.
The Church was reconstructed in 2005, after which it was used by the Protestant community. In February 2010, by Russian Federation Government, Allenburg Church was transferred to the Russian Orthodox Church.