- Czech Republic
- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- North Macedonia
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- Taiwan, China
The list of foreign States whose nationals can apply for e-visa:
In order to apply for a unified e-visa, it is necessary to
1. Submit an application from your personal account on the specialized website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia
2. Attach your photo and copy of your valid national passport
3. Pay a consular fee. No consular fee is charged in case of e-visa applications for children under 6 years of age.
4. As soon as you receive a positive decision regarding the issuance of a unified e-visa, be sure to print the notification with your e-visa or, if you do not have a printer, save it on your mobile device so that you can present it visually. You will need to show the notification to the representatives of a transport company when boarding the vehicle and to the border officers when passing passport control at the border crossing point of the Russian Federation.
The unified e-visa is a single entry visa. The validity period of a unified electronic visa is 60 days from the date of issue. The permitted period of stay in the Russian Federation on the basis of a unified e-visa within its validity period shall not exceed 16 days from the date of entry.ATTENTION! The permitted period of stay in the Russian Federation on the basis of a unified e-visa of up to 16 days DOES NOT IMPLY the possibility of staying for 384 hours net time (24 hours x 16). The day of arrival and the day of departure are counted as two days. We recommend using the visa calculator to calculate the permitted period of stay.
E-visa applicants are not required to submit an invitation letter, hotel booking confirmation or any other document confirming the purpose of their travel to the Russian Federation.
The unified e-visa entitles you to enter the Russian Federation and stay in the Russian Federation for private or business visit, tourism, as well as for participating in scientific, cultural, socio-political, economic, sporting events and carrying out relevant communications and contacts. If the purpose of your trip to the Russian Federation is none of the above, you have to apply to a diplomatic mission or consular post of the Russian Federation for a regular (not electronic) visa.
Foreign citizens arriving in the Russian Federation on the basis of a unified e-visa have the right to freedom of movement within the entire territory of the Russian Federation, except for visits to territories, organizations and facilities to which a special permit is required in accordance with federal laws.
Foreign citizens staying in the Russian Federation on the basis of unified e-visas are required to have a medical insurance valid in the territory of the Russian Federation for the entire duration of their stay, with the exception of citizens of the following foreign countries who are exempt from this requirement on the basis of reciprocity.