Queen Louise Memorial Church
Kaliningrad, prospect Pobedy, 1а
After the death of the most famous woman of East Prussia, Queen Louise in 1899-1901 was built the Queen Louise Memorial Church, designed by Friedrich Heitmann. The grandson of the Queen, the German Kaiser Wilhelm II, took part in the coverage of the church. The Queen Louise Memorial Church was destroyed during World War II. In 1976, according to the project of architect Iurii Vaganov, the church was reconstructed; it houses the puppet theater [http://visit-kaliningrad.ru/entertainment/theaters/oblastnoj-teatr-kukol]. Here are not only children's performances; The theater willingly provides its platform for performances of youth experimental groups, music festivals and competitions.