Kaliningrad Regional Drama Theater
Mira prospect, 4
+7 (4012) 21 24 22
Built in 1912 by order of the German public figure M. Klein, the theater was a private stage and was called the “New Louise Theater”. It was intended to show comedies and dramas, as opposed to the city’s opera theater. After perestroika in 1923, it was called the "Comic Opera". In 1927 the theater was rebuilt again, like its actors, it changed architectural styles and design. In the 1950s, it was rebuilt again, according to the project of the Moscow “Gipro-theater”. Now the Kaliningrad Regional Drama Theater is located in a historical building. In his repertoire of drama, comedy, tragicomedy, children's performances. Performance Lord Fauntleroy. In 2010, he was awarded the National Prize in the field of theatrical art for children, "Harlequin" in four nominations. Contests and festivals are held, the most famous of which is the Baltic Seasons Festival of the Arts. "The Baltic Seasons".
Since October 2010, the Artistic Director of the Theater - Honored Worker of Culture of Russia M.A. Andreev.